DUBAI ICE RINK SOCIAL COMMITMENT
New Safety Measures. Same Amazing Experiences
As predicted, the post-COVID-19 era comes with changes in all aspects of our lives, including our leisure time. As we welcome you back, Dubai Ice Rink is committed to provide you with a safe environment in alignment with the UAE COVID-19 safety protocols.
Our hygiene and protection measures have changed, yes, but the fun and magic, are all still there as per our standards that you have become accustomed to.
Our team is redefining our hygiene and safety standards, from skiing measures to training methods. Your safety is our priority. And with this in mind, we have implemented a whole new hygienic system to create a healthy environment that will complement our different offerings. We are happy to see you, and we hope you make the most of our Dubai Ice Rink experiences!
General Health & Safety Measures:
- • Temperature checks are required prior to entry
- • Wearing a face mask is mandatory
- • Sanitize your hands using the sanitizers provided
- • Buying tickets online is required
- • Keep a social distance of 2 metres apart
- • Contactless payments are required
- • Families are allowed to sit together (a maximum of 4 people)
- • Please stand on the sticker placed on the ground when queuing
- • Age limits stated by authorities will be applied, our staff may need to verify the age by seeing your Emirates ID card
- • Compliance with the stated safety measures is required in all areas within the site (legally required)
- • Please follow the supervisor instructions at all times
- • 30% of the full capacity only will be admitted to the site
- • Rigorous & regular sanitization and clearing routines at all touchpoints (including all touchable surfaces & items)
- • Touchless Hand sanitizers are available
- • Skating shoes, helmets & slating aids are sanitized after each use
- • Rink ice is cleaned after each session (Zamboni cleaning)
- • Staff will be wearing masks & gloves at all times.
- • Staff are subjected to regular temperature check
- • Staff maintain a high level of personal hygiene
- • All used cleaning & sanitization materials are approved by Dubai Municipality
The above precautions will be changed in cases of any new requirements from relevant authorities
Emaar Entertainment and its subsidiaries follow strict guidelines and rules of social distancing imposed by the Authorities in Dubai and the UAE, and have actively taken reasonable measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules and guidelines diligently to sustain a healthy and safe entertainment place in this unique environment. Your participation as well as the participation your family members in the attractions will be at your own risk and liability. Emaar Entertainment and its subsidiaries assume no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any personal injury, illness, death, damages or losses whatsoever resulting from your participation in the attractions.